BOLD GOLD MEDIA WBS, LP
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
These general contest rules listed below pertain to all station contests and promotions on Bold Gold Media WBS, LP stations: 105 The River (WWRR), 94.3 The Talker (WTRW), and Fox Sports Radio THE GAME (WICK, WYCK, WCDL) unless otherwise specified. Particular contest and promotions may have rules that are specific to those contests and promotions. These specific rules will be disclosed in on-air announcements:
1) No purchase necessary to enter any contest or promotion.
2) Contests/promotions are open to 105 The River, 94.3 The Talker and Fox Sports Radio – THE GAME listeners that are 18 years old or older. In the case of the contest is affiliated with an alcoholic beverage manufacturer or distributor or that include hotel accommodations and/or air travel, those contests are open to listeners that are 21 years old or older.
3) Only one entry per person will accepted per contest/promotion. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person and incomplete, illegible, photocopied or confusing entries not in accordance with the contest or promotion rules will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification. All entries and contest materials become the property of Bold Gold Media WBS, LP.
4) You may win only one prize per person in a contest or promotions per radio station during a 30 day period. In the event a winner cannot accept the prize or does not pick up a prize for any reason, that winner remains ineligible for the 30 day period.
5) Any contestant who wins a prize worth $1,000 or more will be ineligible to win any other prize in any contest/promotion on that radio station for a period of one year.
6) All prizes must be picked up within 30 days of winning at the Bold Gold Media WBS, LP office or, if specified, at the sponsor’s place of business. Any prize not claimed with 30 days, or as indicated in the contest or promotion’s specific rules, will be forfeited by the winner and will remain the sole property of Bold Gold Media WBS, LP. It is solely the winner’s responsibility to claim their prize within the time limit specified.
7) For telephone contests, listeners may enter by calling the announced telephone number only and will be declared the winner if he/she is the designated caller.
8) Where a prize consists of tickets for a specified event, Bold Gold Media WBS, LP or any of its radio stations will not be responsible for cancellation. In that event, the winner must deal exclusively with the promoter of the event.
9) Bold Gold Media WBS, LP makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition or fitness of any prize awarded and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner and any parties thereof, through the use of the awarded prize.
10) No prizes will be mailed, unless specified during the contest/promotion, or if special arrangements have been made with a Bold Gold Media WBS, LP station. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, the winner assumes the risk of its arrival. Bold Gold Media WBS, LP is not responsible for safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate. Bold Gold Media WBS, LP will not be responsible for mail that has been lost, damaged or delayed.
11) Any ties will be broken by random drawing from among the tied and qualified entries or as indicated in the specific contest/promotion rules.
12) Prizes are non-transferable and many not be redeemed for cash or any other prize/merchandise unless so stated in the contest/promotion specific rules.
13) Odds of winning a contest/promotion are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
14) Bold Gold Media WBS, LP, its radio stations, their affiliates, directors and employees are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, malfunction, defect or delay of any kind in telephone calls, facsimiles, radio transmission or online or internet submissions or for the failure of Bold Gold Media WBS, LP to receive telephone calls for any reason or for any machine, computer or software malfunction of any kind affecting the proper execution of the contest/promotion. In the event a caller is disconnected during a contest before his/her name and phone number is recorded, then the prize will be awarded to the next caller whose name and phone number are recorded. The person operating the telephone at the office or studio has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
15) For email or website contests/promotions, all appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or contestant will be disqualified. To be eligible to win a prize in email or website contests/promotions, the winner must reside in the Bold Gold Media WBS, LP station’s listening area as defined by the discretion of the management of Bold Gold Media WBS, LP. Any problems with the internet or email are not the responsibility of Bold Gold Media WBS, LP.
16) By calling into a Bold Gold Media WBS, LP station, the listener gives the radio station the right to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast on the station’s terrestrial signal and internet audio stream.
17) Due to the nature of our programs that are heard online over the internet, contests/promotions heard on Bold Gold Media WBS, LP station internet audio streams are slightly delayed from the time the contest is heard on the broadcast station and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all contests/promotions heard are delayed. This delay can last for 30 seconds up to several minutes. This means that when a Bold Gold Media WBS, LP radio station announces it’s time to call to play the contest/promotion, listeners on the online audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contest/promotion on a conventional radio.
18) Although Bold Gold Media WBS, LP stations will make reasonable efforts to conduct it contests/promotions substantially as announced or advertised. Bold Gold Media WBS, LP reserves the right in extraordinary circumstances to change or modify the rules of its contests as may be required. In such cases, Bold Gold Media WBS, LP will amend the rules for that contest or promotion and broadcast the Southfayettenursing.com amended rules as promptly as possible. In that case, the contest or promotion will be conducted in accordance with the amended rules.
19) Bold Gold Media WBS, LP reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest/promotion rules are violated in any way.
20) Bold Gold Media WBS, LP station employees, station advertisers, their advertising agencies, employees and members of their immediate families are not eligible to win any contest or promotion.
21) Station contests/promotions are void where regulated or prohibited by law.
22) Contest/promotions winners may be required to present photo identification to claim a prize. Contest/promotions winners may be required to provide a valid tax ID number. A release may be required and by participating and/or accepting a prize constitutes permission to the sponsor, radio station, and its agencies to use the participant’s and/or winner’s name and likeness for promotional, broadcast, internet, advertising or trade purposes by Bold Gold Media WBS, LP stations without further compensation.
23) Local, state and federal taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may be issued a federal tax form if in one calendar year if the prize value of all prizes won in contests and promotions exceeds $600.
24) By entering a contest/promotion, contestants agree to the rules of the contest/promotion and the decisions of Australia the online casino judges casino, which are final. Bold Gold Media WBS, LP reserves the rights to modify, change or cancel the contest or promotion without notice.
25) To obtain a copy of rules to any contest, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Bold Gold Media WBS, LP, 1049 North Sekol Road, Scranton, PA 18504.